Th Arshinagar Project invites its community members to build and share knowledge resources through its humble library project. We hope to provide the theatre practitioners and lovers of the city with an opportunity to develop their art and passion through providing access to books, media, journals and on-line resources.
The books currently in the library are as follows. If you wish to borrow or donate your books to the library, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Category : Theatre
- Theatre India – Journal of The National School of Drama (selected volumes)
- The Floating Island by Eugenio Barba
- The Paper Canoe by Eugenio Barba
- Towards a Poor Theatre by Jerzy Growtowski
- The Theatre of Veenapani Chawla by Shanta Gokhale
- Indian Method in Acting by Prasanna
- Bengali Theatre by Kironmoy Raha
- The Myth of Sisyphus – Albert Camus
- To Live or Not to Live – Nirad C Chaudhuri
Links & Blogs
1. Stanislavski and Meyerhold : http://bit.ly/1PuEeyC
2. The Creative Conflict between Stanislavski and Meyerhold : http://bit.ly/1ZF19vQ
3. Short biography of Meyerhold : http://bit.ly/1RLehKs