‘Music makes theatre bearable”- Jean Jacques Lemetre.
We are delighted to announce a workshop by legendary French singer, songwriter, musician, composer, music director & luthier : Mr. Jean Jacques Lemetre. The workshop will be on composing, playing & directing music for the stage and films.
The workshop is open to all stages of musicians, singers, music director and is a wonderful opportunity to learn from a master, right here in Kolkata.
Dates : August 20, 21, 22, 2016
Time : 10 am – 6 pm
Venue : The Old House. Alexandra Court. 60/1, Chowrighee Road (beside Rabindra Sadan Metro Station, gate 3)
Outstation Participants : Please contact us for any assistance you need to attend this workshop.
To register & more details : Call 8697919308 or email email@example.com
This workshop is bought to you by Alliance Francaise du Bengale, Little i & Culture Monks.
About Jean Jacques Lemetre
Jean Jacques Lemetre is a genius and a legend. He is a man of many parts, who has excelled and pushed the boundaries of music into new territories and realms. There is hardly a genre of music which he has not composed or created and a very few instruments which he has not mastered. He has been the most critical figure in the iconic ‘Theatre du Soleil’. Apart from being a musician, Jean Jacques Lemetre is a master luthier and has created over 2000 musical instruments. He is also a teacher of rare distinction & we are honoured to be hosting him here in Kolkata.
As a child already, Jean Jacques Lemêtre taught himself how to play a variety of instruments. As a 12 year old he performed with Parisian rock bands, sings and played the saxophone and clarinet. He approaches individual musical eras and styles through the direct handling of certain typical instruments in order to obtain a profound understanding “from within” as it were.
Parallel to this he began a wide comprehensive academic training:
Gregorian Chants at the Acedemy of Loretto, Clarinet, Saxophone, Composition and Instrument Building at the Paris conservatory and graduated with several awards, degrees and diplomas (further details: see below).
He has performed with several French symphonic orchestras, engages – partly exclusively – in the music and the instruments of the Middle Ages (Orchestre Médiéval de Paris), works with Pierre Boulez in his Orchestre Intercontemporain. In between he returns to Rock, plays Jazz and Free Jazz, pertaining stilistic elements of European and extra Europan Folklore, as well as traditional music of the Middle East.
In 1978 he worked for the first time with Ariane Mnouchkine and her Théâtre du Soleil (Mephisto) where he found his artistic focus. The work and success of one of the most important theatres of our time is now unthinkable without him .
He prepares himself intensively for every production: sejourns for a relevant period of time in a certain country, exploring its traditions, religion and art, collecting instruments, re-constructing them or building new ones in order to attain a particular timbre of sound.
During the process of experimenting, he selects together with the performers from a vast number of instruments those ones, which reflect the basic mood of a performance, a part’s character or a scene’s specific rhythm.
On the evening of the premier his music is compositionally committed, however remaining open to individual inspiration throughout the performance.
A member of the ensemble describes these unusual proceedings:
“Jean Jacques invents or rather “finds” the music at the very moment the sound occurs. He breathes with the performers. He follows the constantly alternating beat of the pulse of every figure. He transfers the vibes of the emotions into space -makes visible the traces every actor draws around and carries them with him like the lines of a magnetic field.
It seems as if certain impulses flow from the stage in his hands directly and are conducted into the instruments’ leather, wood or metal. From these in turn arise pictures and rhythms which are neither realistic nor abstract, but create a certain space in which the tale can complete itself.”
As well as working intensively with Ariane Mnouchkine he has since the 70’s taken part in film- tv- and theatre productions, so vast in number that they can scarcely be kept track of.
He has written theatre-, ballet- and film music, and has also composed three operas and music for the Olympic Winter Games in Alberville 1992, not to mention the Bi-Centennial of the French Revolution. He creates audio-visual experiments, circus spectacles, music for Vaudeville and advertising and engages in the set up of multi media internet presence. For the opening night of the tv channel ARTE he was in charge as musical director (further details: see below).
He does seminars and workshops on traditional instruments and theatre music throughout the world (Japan, China, Indonesia, India). He is continually invited to particular countries, the musical traditions of which have unfortunately been buried by virtue of political developments and wars, in order to assist in reviving the traditional tunes and to pass on his knowledge about the meaning and the use of their traditional instruments.
Thus he was for instance recently several times in Afghanistan.
Many pieces of his live performed theatre music have been recorded on CD , furthermore 4 CDs of his own concert compositions are now available (further details: see below).
From all over the world Jean Jacques Lemêtre collects original instruments (of which in some cases he probably owns the last one) and creates his individual constructions in order to achieve a certain timbre of sound for stage music.
In the meantime his collection consists of more than 2500 instruments. For the live music of ThdS’ “Circle of the Atrides” about 300 of these were playd by him and his assistants on a secondary stage exclusively erected for the musicians.
Several of his pieces of theatre music for the Théâtre du Soleil were awarded with a prize of the „Meilleure Composition Scénique de l’Année“.
In 2005 he was the first to be awarded with the newly founded Prix Molière for Theatre Music.
Since 1986 the wish to pass on the musical-ethnological variety of his work and his meditative-sensuous contact with every form of musical utterance and to share them with others, lead to a range of self produced performances.
In his solo concert “Le Voyage Visuel Musical“ and his production “Musique des 5 Continents” Lemêtre introduced a selection of his vast collection of instruments from all over the world.
In is not his aim to present faithfully traditional music, which should be left to the native artists of these individual countries, but to convey the essential core of a certain cultural community with the aid of these instruments and to get closer to the feeling and thinking of the people who have built and used them.
Finally in 1993 the Music Theatre Produktion „Il y a une Planète“ was developed, in which Lemêtre summed up his work and his diverse contacts with the cultures of the worlds.
In a fictive “global village”, at the edge of an inhabited planet, musicians, singers and dancers from several countries and cultures “tell” of themselves and of their world – without words, solely with sound and movement.
In 1996 he wrote the music for a text about the atomic reactor accident of Tchernobyl, which he performed together with the actor Georges Bigot.
So, in the meantime, he is not only known through his guest performances with the productions of the Théâtre du Soleil, but also through his own productions as well as his “Conversation Concerts” with a selection of rare original instruments from all over the world , which are now a steady component of many international festivals.
Unique to Jean Jacques Lemêtre’s concerts and vastly contributing to their great success is certainly the “Concert after the Concert“ whereby members of the audience are inivited to come on stage and to play these rare instruments themselves.
Thus, his concerts regularly end with an improvised session uniting a variety of people, who are complete strangers to one another but inspired by a common fascination.
For those who are looking for titles, prizes and numbers….
Education / Awards
· Cathedral of Angers (F) : Maîtrise du Chant Grégorien
· Notre Dame di Loretto (I) :
· 1er prix au concours du Chant Grégorien
· 1er prix de Clarinette
· 1er prix de Basson
· 1er prix de Solfège
· 1er prix d’Histoire de la Musique
· 1er prix de Culture et Humanisme
Work as a Teacher
· 1972-83 Conservatoire du 11ème Arrondissement (Paris). clarinet, soprano saxophone, bassoon + solfeggio
· 1972-74 CEG in Châtillon + Bagneux.
· 1974-81 Summer courses for music teachers in Brittany
· 1975-84 Conservatoires de Chaville + Vélizy.
· 1977-81 Conservatoire de Bièvres, clarinet + saxophone
· 1980-84 Conservatoire de Cergy-Pontoise, bassoon + Jazz
· 1977-81 Head of the Département de Musique at “CREAR” (Centre de formation permanente pour les Arts)
· 1979-84 Directeur Musical der “ATEM“ (Atelier des Techniques d’Expressions Musicales)
· 1975 Courses in Vélizy, Courcouronnes, Chantilly, Margency + Eaubonne
· 1977 Colloquia and Workshops for music therapy at “CREAR“Guest Lectures at “CERIS “ École Image et Son)
· 1979-84 Workshop + Animations at pre- and primary schools (Chaville, Cergy) as well as colleges (Chaville,Vélizy)
· 1984-85 Jazz Workshops in Thionville (Centre d’Action Culturelle)
· 1984-88 Artistic Director and Music Educationalist in charge of “l’Orchestique“ (Paris) and the Cartoucherie de Vincennes (Paris)
· 1988 Dance Workshop with Rafaël Djaïm in Uzès.
· 1994-97 Workshop for the Company “L’oeil du silence“, with Anne Sicco, (Anglars-Juillac)
· 1995 Seminars and Workshops at “The Fourth Intern. Meeting of Contemporary Music,Theatre and Opera“ in Toronto (Kanada).
· 1996 Course “Musique, théâtre et danse“ in Metz
· 1999 Workshop for the Company “L’œil du silence “ with Anne Sicco, (Anglars-Juillac )
and this list is not exhaustive.
Occupation as Musician / Musical Career
· 1969 Orchestre Mic Cartney (saxophone, clarinets)
· 1970-78 Ensemble J. Ritchie (Old Music)
· 1972 : Orchestre Michel Bréval (saxophone) et Octuor de France (bassoon).
· 1972-79 Ensemble Médiéval Français (Old Music)
· 1972-77 Ensemble Prospection
· 1972-75 Ensemble Symphonique “Concerto “
· 1973 Recording: “Six siècles de musique en duo“ (Minerva, Schott)
· 1974 Radio Production for “Paris-Calling Africa“ (Radio France Int.) Orchestre du Cirque “Bonjour “ v. JB. Thierrée.
Film: “Colinot trousse-chemise“ ( N. Companeez)
Ensemble de Musique Ancienne de J. Leguy
· 1975 Theatre: “L’Échange“ (Claudel), Théâtre de la Ville, Paris
· 1976 TV-Film: “Jean Pinot, Médecin de Campagne“ Orchestre de Chambre de St. Germain en Laye (contemporary music)
Concert: “Concert de Moondog“ Salle Gaveau,
· 1977 : Dance Theatre: produkcion with Elsa Wolliaston
Music Therapy, IME, Les Mureaux.
TV-Film, “Tom et Julie“
· 1978 : Soloist Big Band “Pour les livraisons, frapper fort “
Soloist Big Band “Tenango“
Soloist “L’Amsterdam Friends Big Band “
Recording: “Solfeggio“ für Kinder
· 1979 Music Therapy for: I.M.E-I.M pro (L’Oise, Chaville)
TV-Film: “Les Dames de la Côte“
· 1980 Theatre Production: Theater „Aleph“ (Chile)
Film: “La Mort“ (D. Greusard)
Concert: Portsmouth Symphony Orchestra, Tuba.
· 1981 Theatre: “L’Epopée du Ciment“ (B. Toussaint)
Theater: “Sandwich on the Blues“ (JC. Bourbault) (Comédie de Paris)
Theatre: “Une Femme“ (Anne Delbée) (Cristiana-Theater, Kopenhagen)
· 1982 Theatre: “Hello-Goodbye“ (I. Famchon) (Théâtre de la Tempête, Paris).
Opera: La meurtrière, (Papadiamantis) (France Culture).
· 1983 Theater: “Rue Noire“ (Roger Blin) (Théâtre de l’Épée de Bois).
Theatre: “Patience dans l’Azur”
Dance: “Les Barbares“, Compagnie “Rue
Terrain Vague “.
· 1985 Theatre: “L’Animal de l’Aube“ (G. Bonnaud)
Theatre: “Sans l’ombre d’un fil“ (J. Gruson)
· 1988 Concert: Head of the “Orchestre Symphonique Moondog“ Rennes, “Les Transmusicales“
· 1993 Concert: Concert with Giora Feidman at the Cartoucherie (Paris).
this list is not complete.
THÉÂTRE DU SOLEIL (Ariane Mnouchkine) –
Musical Director, Composition, Soloist
· 1979-80 Méphisto
· 1981-84 Shakespeare Cycle: Richard II, La Nuit des Rois,
Tour (Los Angeles, Berlin, Munich, Avignon)
· 1985-87 L’Histoire Terrible mais Inachevée de Norodom
Sihanouk, Roi du Cambodge
Tour (Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Madrid, Barcelona)
Production of the MC with original music
· 1987-88 L’Indiade ou l’Inde de leur rêve
Production of the MC with the original music
Vidéo L’Indiade (Bernard So)bel.
· 1989 Original film: La nuit Miraculeuse
· 1990 Cycle: Les Atrides, L’Orestie, Iphigénie in Aulis,
Agamemnon, Les Choéphores, Les Euménides
Production of 4 CDs with original music
Tour (England, Germany, France, Sicily, Canada
· 1994 La Ville Parjure ou le Réveil des Erynies
Tour (Lüttich, Vienna, Avignon, Recklinghausen)
· 1995 Le Tartuffe (Molière) (production + recording of the
Tour (Vienna, Avignon, Lüttich, Berlin, Copenhagen)
Film: Ariane et Compagnie by Martine Franck.
· 1997 TV-Film for ARTE: Au Soleil même la Nuit
v. C. Vilpoux + A. Mnouchkine.
· 1997-1998 Et Soudain… des Nuits d’Eveil,
Création collective avec H.Cixous
· 1998 : Articlel on the music of the Théâtre du Soleil in
Trajectoires du Soleil Éditions théâtrales
· 1999 : Tambours sur la digue
Prix ‘Molières’: best performance, best director,
Tour (Bâlel, Antwerp, Lyon, Montréal)
+ CD / DVD
· 2003 Le dernier Caravansérail (Odyssées)
This list is not complete
· 1978-80 17 films attributed “X “.
· 1979 “Peugeot 102 et le dernier 55“ (Ph. Truffaut)
· 1983 “Le dernier mot de Picasso“ (G. Chavagnac)
· 1984 “Appelez-moi donc Eugène“ (E. Mistler.)
· 1977 “Le premier concert dans le métro“ (März 1977).
Amsterdam (Tropen Muséum).
Copenhagen (Louisiana) Hummelboek.
Berlin (Café Einstein, U.F.A. Fabrik)
Aarhus, Denmark (Grand Théâtre).
Paris (Fondation Friedrich Ebert).
Antony (Expo Tapisserie de L. Meyer, F. Giannesini).
Gent, Belgium (Vooruit).
India, Indonesia, Turkey, Afghanistan
This list is not complete
AUDIO VISUAL THERAPY (with P. Curran)
· 1977 “Eyes, yes“ , film/multi image on mentally disabled
· 1983 “Patience dans l’Azur“, scenic-theatrical
multimedia spectacle, CMB 3D, 3-dimensional
· 1986 “La nef-musiq“, audio visual scenography for a mobile
spektacle around a monitor installation
“Tête-à-tête, as-tu tête“ de G. Bonnaud.
· 1987 “Finis-Terrae“, 3-dimensional installation
· 1988 “Continuum“, what you win or lose when you are visually impaired or hard of hearing
“A cœur Ouvert“, multi-image installation
· 1996 Le jardin des délices, CD Rom interactif, Pan Doors, Métafort d’Aubervilliers
· 1998 Site Oniroland, La Galerie Uchronique
· 1999 Studies for „L’Agora du Monde“ as well as the further development as “Cyber-Opera“ E(X/S)O
“Sept plus un égale infini“ series of documetaries on multiple intelligence
· 2000/1 Work on the 3-dimensional web-site w-xyz.org.
FILMs – THEATRE – C.D. – MISCELLANEOUS
· 1986 “Tramvie“, Musée scientifique de la Villette (Voyage au coeur de la vie)..
· 1987 “Le bon plaisir “ v. Hélène Cixous (Radio France Culture).
“Tracas“ (Film v. P. Traon)
“Auf der Suche nach der Sonne“ (Film v. W. Schroeter.)
“Der gehörnte Violinohrenglockenbass“
(TV-Film by W. Bern /Hamburg,N.D.R).
“Gaspard, Melchior et Balthazar (play by M.Tournier, production: J.Negulescu
· 1988 “Ether-je“ (dance theatre by A. Sicco) Cahors, Berlin
“Dom Juan 2000“ (theatre prod. by Ph.Avron)
Avignon, Bruxelles, Cannes, Paris a.o.
“Le bon plaisir“ by Ariane Mnouchkine (Radio
“Le magazine des Arts“ TV production
T.V. Flamande, B.R.T., Antwerp,
“Les mardis du théâtre“ by L. Attoun (Radio France
“Les nuits magnétiques“ by G. Pezenat (Radio France Culture), Drôles d’instruments.
· 1989 Opening of the Arena in Nîmes: „Antica“by Rafaël Djaïm.
TV series: “Tatort“ – Medizinmänner, (BR)
“Résurgences“ (Dance video by Rafaël Djaï, Miramas).
“Medea“ by Euripides (staged by.: D. Quéhec)
“Hékuba“ by Euripides (TV prod. by Bernard Sobel)
“Shahnoor“ by J. Cluzeau (Pakistan),
“La nuit du Soleil“ by Y. Breuil (Océaniques FR3)
· 1990 “Ismène“ by J. Ritsos (staged by: J. Derenne. Théâtre 13)
“La captive du Désert“ (film by R. Depardon)
“Comme nous serons heureux“ (tv film by M. Clément)
“Visages“ (La Sept)
“The Bacchants“ by Euripides, (staged by: Ph. Adrien)
“Hafendetektiv, N° 21 et 22, (Film by P. Carpentier) · 1991 Grand prix de la critique “Meilleur
Compositeur de Musique de Scène“
“Akhal-téké“ (Theaterstück v. J.C. Bourbault)
“En piste“, C.D. with circus music
“Les Larmes de Nora“ (dance film by K. Saporta)
“Des cornichons au chocolat“ (tv film by M. Clément)
“Écrits sur l’eau“ (staging: N. Arestrup)
“La nuit de l’an 2000“, by P. Avron, C. Evrard and M. Sergent.
Magical Show by G. Bétant with Abdul Alafrez (T.V. Caroline FR3)
· 1992 Théâtre, Les poupées, staged by: G. Rétoré,St. Étienne + T.E.P.
Directeur musical of the opening evening of
Choreography, Le Voyageur Immobile de G.
Fire works on 14 July at Trocadéro
“Avron et Evrard en liberté”, Festival d’Avignon.
Choreography on Beckett, by C. Escarret.
Music for the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics of Alberville
Musical director at the Theatre Festival „ Pierres de Culture” in Moselle
· 1993 Cirque, Micha et le Prince Karlwolff, D. Toutlemonde, Théâtre, P.I.A.F de Marijo Kollmannsberger.
Double C.D. Écoute Ailleurs
Music Theatre: “Il y a une planète”,
Tourn: Paris, Amsterdam, Potsdam, Munich,
Film Fortune Cookie by C. Berge on W. Kennedy.
Music for the exposition of photography by S. Salgado “La main de l’homme”
in the palace of Tokyo,
“Rencontre avec Jean-Jacques Lemêtre”by P. Galbeau France Culture
“Le bon plaisir de K. Saporta “, (France Culture)
Music accompanying transparencies at the
Festival de la Photo in Arles.
Festival of Theatre „ Pierres de Cultures “,
Music for L’anneau du prince by B.Cohen,
Les remparts des sirènes by O. Goetz,
L’arbre, les branches, la sève by JP. Maquair,
Plain chant ou la légende d’Henri de J. Fabri
C.D. „ Quatre songes pour une nuit d’été “.
Theatre, La maison Chapon de A. Biancara,
Lyon and Die.
Livre VHS Loge à Vue , C.R.D.P. de Montpellier.
· 1994 Theatre, La paix fil à fil, by G. Lagnel, Sarrebourg,
Cirque de Barbarie, Une journée singulière.
Recording with the Orchestra of Rotterdam.
Sacratem by J. Gruson.
Commercial, Viennetta by J. Cluzeau.
L’automne Indien at Villeneuve sur Lot,
Concert and exhibitions of instruments.
Film, Vacance… by A. Deruelle
Theatre, sound track for “Ma cour d’honneur”by P. Avron.
Film, L’Abîme by J. Cluzeau.
Film, H.C.B.?, Henri Cartier Bresson by Sarah Moon
Film, Dieu que les femmes sont amoureuses by M. Clément.
Emission Mégamix by M. Meissonnier (Canal+).
Clair de Nuit, France Culture.
Les Imaginaires, France Musique.
Theater, En partance and La nuit du voyage
by G. Lagnel from Arche de Noé (Noah’s Ark).
La rythmique de la plage 9 from the C.D.
„No Quarter” by Led Zeppelin, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page.
Theatre, La grotte des nuages by Mario Chiapuzzo.
Theatre, Iphigénia in Aulis in London, staging:R. Platt.
Dance, Hektor I Hektoria, Compagnie Bubulus
· 1995 Main theme of the tv series, Animalia, France 2
Main theme of a theatre transmission on France Inter
A.M.B. Els Cabells a la sopa Ballet de Carles Sales,
Barcelona Theatre, Le conte de Tchernobyl by Claude
Morand, création au théâtre du chaudron.
Theatre, La paix fil à fil, 2nd edition, (8ème festival international de Sarrebourg).
Concert at the archeologial site at Bliesbruck-Reinheim.
Theatre, Solstice by G. Lagnel at Rodemack.
Festival Tramway, 7 silent movies directly accompanied
Le jour le plus court, Tour at Rouen, Evreux, le Havre and Dieppe.
Exhibition of instruments at the 39th exhibition fare of Valencia.
Exemple d’aménagement du territoire (Example of land use planning),
Le Mur vidéo by J. Cluzeau at Futuroscope de Poitiers.
Theatre, La dispute de Marivaux, staged by G. Bigot.
Conference for the Académie expérimentale des théâtres at Avignon.
Theatre music for Sergio Béni in Italy.
Film: Lumière et Compagnie by Sarah Moon.
· 1996 Theatre, Le conte de Tchernobyl by Cl. Morand
Erfurt, Saarbrücken with G. Bigot.
Dance, Compagnie Bubulus, Georg, in Barcelona
Theatre, François d’Assise par les chemins du
monde, by G. Lagnel, Rodemack and festival d’Issoire.
Dance, Baba-Yaga, choreography by N.L. Loujine Theatre, La paix fil à fil, Festival de Sarrebourg.
Music for the aerial acrobat duo Manu and Zaza.
Journées du Patrimoine (Days of Heritage) at Conques, prod.: G. Lagnel.
Theatre, Les vieillards by G. Lagnel in Sorèse.
Theatre, Vendredi ou les limbes du pacifique by M.
Tournier in Erfurt.
Opening parade, „les 400 coups de Montauban “ Short film, Le Nègre by François Levy-Kuentz.
TV programme on Richard Ford by C. Berge for Métropolis, ARTE.
Film, Ousmane Sow, le petit jardin by B. Soulé.
Métafort d’Aubervilliers with P. Curran.
TV transmission, Couleur Pays on FR3 Lyon.
· 1997 Theatre, Le songe de Sor Juana Inès de la Cruz, by W. Storch, Erfurt.
Futuroscope de Poitiers, Les autoroutes de l’information by J. Cluzeau.
Music for a transparency installation, F. Leleux at Geneva
Theatre, sound track La Tartane d’Arlequin, by M. Kollmannsberger, Rodemack.
Theatre, François d’Assise in Montauban,
Theatre, Désert by Anne Sicco in Toulouse and Albi with M. Marceau.
Theatre, Gilgamesh Epic with Simon Abkarian and Catherine Schaub, Bliesbruck
Theatre, La mémoire des sables, with the Arche de Noé (Noah’s Ark) company at Carthago in
Tunisia, for the 33rd Festival of Carthago.
Music for the slide show of paintings by C. Dupond.
“Le bon plaisir“ by Philippe Avron, France Culture.
Dance, L’aigle de Vaspourakan by N. Loujine.
Street theatre, Parade of l’Arche de Noé, Montauban.
Dance, Murs Murs, by Michèle Meftha.
Television, “Die Oase Zarzura”, N.D.R. (Hamburg).
Theatre, Eclats, Carthage, the memory with the
Arche de Noé company at Montauban.
Theatre, Les Vieillards with the Arche de Noé company in Sorèse.
Cabaret, Les Nomades Rageurs, cabaret sauvage at the Villette (Paris)
Theatre, Je Suis un Saumon by Philippe Avron.
Theatre, Voyage au pays du masque by Mas Soegeng.
Book + CD, Shakespeare, la scène et ses miroirs (the stage and its mirrors), collection Théâtre
Theatre, Les Oiseaux d’Aristophane, staged by: M. Kollmannsberger in Rodemack.
Theatre, All’s well that ends well by W. Shakespeare, staged by: Irina Brook, festival d’Avignon.
Theatre, çok Uzaklardan Geliyoruz by Ali Berktay and Ayse Emel Mesçi (Turkey)
· 1999 Film, La Ville Parjure by C. Vilpoux.
Theatre, La femme comme champ de bataille by M.Visniec, staging: G. Rétoré, Avignon + TEP Paris
Documentary on E. Delacroix, Le voyage au Maroc by F. Lévy Kuentz.
Documentary, L’expérience Inoubliable by Pierre Morize and J. L. Mahé.
Broadcasting by France-Musique, Présentez la facture, Marc Dumont.
CD 106 Et soudain des nuits d’éveil
CD 107 Tambours sur la digue
CD 003 Jean Jacques Lemêtre : CD à ID vol. 1
Composition “Mini Polystyl’ Suite “ for Trio
Opus 93, conference and concert in Bobigny.
Concert et presentation of the book „ L’Orient au Soleil” de F. Quillet.
Composition and CD of music pieces for the FFG
Hamlet staging: A. Sicco chantiers de l’acteur in Anglars-Juillac.
Film „Sur les pas des dinosaures du Lot “
Opening of the Musée Ichnospace of Luzech, commission of the Université de Jussieu.
Prix de la Musique on the 7th award ceremony for the students of the théâtre de France
Fête des Beaux Rêves at the Jardin du Luxembourg, commisssion SNCF
Sicily: Chiusura della Stanza di Barco d’Oro by Nagasawa Fiume Romei / Mistretta / Mercati
Generali Fiumara d’Arte A. Presti/Nagasawa
Musical Logo for Cinétévé
Université du Québec in Montréal
Ecole nationale de théâtre, au Cegep Lionel Groulx.
University College Drama Program de Toronto
Université de Besançon.
· 2001 CD 004 Jean Jacques Lemêtre : CD à ID vol. 2
« Aires de France et d’Ailleurs »
· 2004 CD 005 Jean Jacques Lemêtre : CD à ID vol. 3
« De-Ci De-là, ÇA et Là »